Imagine an oasis in the middle of the hustle of downtown Toronto. A creative blank space awaits your mark.
Work at Toronto’s newest coworking space free for one day and connect with change-makers.
By coworking with us, you can:
• break down barriers between industries and collaborate in new ways
• expand your network and become the connector amongst your friends
• share best practices in your industry, accelerating social change through cross-pollination of information
• learn new skills through The Watershed programming and community connections
• increase your resilience to change by building meaningful community with other engaged people
• create a fertile environment for serendipity— that moment when everything changed!
Why choose our coworking space?
The Watershed is home to Canada’s leading collaborative design firm, Watershed Partners. By making collaborative tools accessible to a broader group of community stakeholders we improve conditions for success across the Toronto business ecosystem.
Who do we serve best?
• executives working remotely
• start-ups with small teams
• freelancing designers, developers, writers, photographers, data scientists— we’ve even had physicists work out of our spaces!
The Watershed’s Collaborative Work Environment is perched above the city on 19th floor at 65 Queen St. W. with a stunning view in a prime area of downtown Toronto. We’re blocks away from City Hall, Union Station, and surrounded by fantastic restaurants, shops and cafes. And yes… we are connected to the PATH.